Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Breaking The Fourth Wall by Jammy Jaminated


I created this piece last school year in my Pre-AP art class. Its part of my sketchbook. We were suppose to create 5 drawings, at the least, per week. This piece was inspired by an artist on deviantart. If I find his name, I will post it so you can take a look at it. It was also inspired by my english class, books and graphic novels I've read. I think it's so cool how some characters are able to break through to the other side. Some characters include: Freakazoid (from Freakzoid) and Dead pool from Marvel Comics.

I was also trying to find my own style, still am. I want to become an animator, which probably won't be likely, since I don't have the opportunities for it in the area I live in. Yet my passion is drawing so I will draw :) We shall see where I go from there.

Jammy Jaminated

You can see this better on my two other websites
www.jammyjaminated.deviantart.com
www.sketchbookjammy.tumblr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment